Yes, we bulk bill
Benefits available under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
In 2014, an new government-funded dental scheme for children (Child Dental Benefits Schedule – CDBS) replaces the current Medicare Teen Dental Plan.
Benefits for basic dental services grant access to up to $1,000 per child over 2 consecutive calendar years for eligible children who receive certain government benefits (e.g. Family Tax Benefit Part A). Benefits will cover a range of services including examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions. Child Dental Benefits Schedule services will not count towards the Medicare Safety Net or the Extended Medicare Safety Net thresholds.
Did you know that
- We are open Monday to Friday and now Saturdays by appointment, as well as two late nights a week.
- We Bulk Bill the Child Dental Benefits Scheme-if you are not sure if your child is eligible feel free to call us and we can help.(see over page for more details).
- We are preferred providers for HCF, BUPA and Medibank Private – give our friendly staff a call to see what that means for you!
- We specialise in prevention with the help of our registered Hygienist.
- HCF members enjoy two free cleans a year as well as a free custom made mouthguard per year. We offer all general dentistry, surgery, cosmetic dentistry including bleaching and implants etc.
- We have a Specialist Orthodontist at our practice: Dr Steven Scott can look after all your orthodontic needs.
Coffs Coast Dental are pleased to announce we will be Bulk billing the Child Dental Benefits Scheme $1000 over 2 years for eligible children 2-17yrs old.