Benefits available under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule
Benefits for basic dental services grant access to up to $1,052 per child over 2 consecutive calendar years for eligible children who receive certain government benefits (e.g. Family Tax Benefit Part A). To Find out if you’re eligible contact us today
Did you know that
- We are open Monday to Friday, as well as two late nights a week.
- We Bulk Bill the Child Dental Benefits Scheme-if you are not sure if your child is eligible feel free to call us and we can help.
- We are preferred providers for HCF, BUPA and Medibank Private – give our friendly staff a call to see what that means for you!
- We specialise in prevention with the help of our registered Hygienist.
- HCF members enjoy two free cleans a year as well as a free custom-made mouthguard per year. We offer all general dentistry, surgery, and cosmetic dentistry including bleaching and implants etc.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
We support the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) and we bulk bill all eligible children.
The Government-funded Child Dental Benefits Schedule is now available for families with children aged 2-17. Families must receive Government Benefits. The CDBS has a means test, which requires receipt of Family Tax Benefit Part A or a relevant Australian Government payment. If children are eligible, they receive up to $1000 over two calendar years for preventative and restorative dentistry.
Eligible services include:
- Fissure sealing
- Root canals
Note that the CDBS scheme does not cover cosmetic dental work or orthodontics. To check if you are eligible or check your remaining funds, please contact Medicare or us.
Our children’s dental care services include:
- Check-ups and x-rays
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Fissure sealant
- Oral health education
- Ortho ascent
- Growth monitoring
- Sports mouthguard
- Lip tie
- Tongue tie
- Stainless steel crowns